BarnAllen’s experienced Records Managers will assist you in developing and implementing a full life-cycle records management solution. We operate file rooms, manage personnel files, and provide Certified Records Managers (CRM) to develop or improve enterprise-wide records management programs and perform cradle to grave records management services, all in compliance with NARA and other agency directives.
Many customers choose to convert large paper collections to digital formats to save space, create secure backup and data redundancy, and facilitate retrieval from multiple locations.
BarnAllen offers the following records management services:
- Manage and operate agency file rooms and records centers
- Document Conversion
- Document Scanning / Imaging
- Personnel Records Management
- Document Preparation
- File Retention / Disposition
- NARA / FRC Compliance
- Records Inventories
- Create File Plans
- Write and modify records schedules
- Draft records management procedures
- Set up vital records programs
We provide consulting services on a wide range of records management topics, including electronic systems, electronic records management, and records program design and development.