- The candidate will be responsible for scanning documents on high speed scanning stations, assigning indices, and uploading images accordingly.
- Extract, cross reference, and prepare data for entry. Occasionally perform repetitive entry of data from standardized source documents.
- Review and prepare files and documents based on conversion requirements, including but not limited to arranging records in date order, removing duplicate copies, and removing staples and clipping multipage documents in accordance with file preparation procedure. Maintain files and records.
- Effectively communicate and provide status reports to supervisory staff to ensure that contract deliverables are completed in a timely manner.
- Resize and format images using scanner software to create a mirror image of the paper document and improve overall readability
- Compare the electronic version and paper version to verify the wholeness of the scanning task and review scanned images for quality and verify that all pages have been scanned according to conversion requirements and client standards.
- Responsible for following safety standards and guidelines in the proper use of the equipment and other activities
- All work will be performed on-site at a secure Government location
- Obtain and maintain a security clearance
- Ability to use various scanning and viewing equipment and tools to ensure accuracy and quality while meeting goals and requirements
- Must possess adequate communication skills including the ability to read and write basic correspondence
- Demonstrated ability to pay attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must be able to assess work product for errors and quality
- Lift cartons weighing up to 35 pounds, as required
BarnAllen Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to providing a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that no one should be discriminated against and are welcoming of all differences, such as age, ethnicity, physical, mental or sensory disability, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, parental status, pregnancy, citizenship status, political affiliation or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.