BarnAllen has an immediate need for Regulatory Data Specialists for its project located in Fairfax, VA. The qualified candidate will be responsible for the following duties and/or functions:
- Apply regulatory standards and prepare data for output to a variety of printed and electronic media;
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of project details;
- Work closely with the production managers to ensure and document standard operating procedures that support data quality and production efficiency;
- Must be able to lift up to 20lbs;
- Prepare templates in Microsoft Word for scanning, printing, mailing, and uploading as directed; and
- Be proficient in MS Word and Excel.
Skills and Qualifications
- The qualified candidate will have a minimum of a high school diploma (an Associate’s Degree is preferred) with a minimum of two years of related experience.
- The candidate must have experience performing data entry functions.
- Must be able to understand transcribing procedures and relevant state-of-the-art data entry/computer equipment.
- Must be able to exercise experience in selecting documented procedures to follow in searching for, interpreting, selecting, or coding items to be entered from a variety of source documents.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Products.