Regulatory Analyst Coder
Posted 8 months ago
BarnAllen Technologies, Inc. has an immediate need for a Regulatory Analyst Coder for one of our Records Management operations in Fairfax, VA.
The primary responsibilities of the Regulatory Analyst Coder will include:
- Applying analytic methodologies and principles to address regulatory compliance needs. The candidate will need to demonstrate experience and knowledge in this area.
- Applying analytic techniques and regulatory standards in the evaluation of industry data and advertisements to implement strategic direction
- Performing data collection, evaluation and coding of data, data modeling, and creation of performance measurements to support project objectives
- Conduct project activities to support objectives and contract requirements
In addition, the successful candidate will be required to have the following:
- Three (3) years of demonstrated experience related to the job description above
- Proficiency in utilizing databases, demonstrated understanding and experience using Excel and other MS-Office products