Lead Regulatory Data Specialist (Publication Surveillance)
Posted 8 months ago
BarnAllen Technologies Inc. has an immediate need for a Lead Regulatory Analyst Coder. This position will support the Publication Surveillance project. The position will mostly be remote, but may require travel to office located in Fairfax, VA.
The qualified candidate will be responsible for the following duties and/or functions:
- Leading, supervising, and managing a team of Regulatory Data Specialists who perform various tasks in a fast-paced regulatory records and Information operation.
- Creating business processes and workflows that map to regulatory standards.
- Monitoring and overseeing the processing of regulatory data and ensuring the final data elements are ready for output to a variety of printed and electronic media or databases.
- Working closely with the Project Manager to monitor processes and productivity to ensure data quality and production efficiency that adhere to expected levels and contract requirements.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date project documentation, including statistics, standard operating procedures, and reports.
In addition, the qualified candidate will be required to have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Four (4) years of demonstrated experience in managing and leading teams
- Proficiency in utilizing databases, demonstrated understanding and experience using Adobe Acrobat, Excel and other Microsoft Office products.