BarnAllen Technologies has an immediate need for a Jr. Quality Control Analyst for our location in Fairfax, VA.
The primary responsibilities of the Jr. Quality Control Analyst will include:
- Will generate an inspection summary report recommending whether a warning letter is warranted and support retailer responses.
- Review data submitted by inspectors for completeness, consistency, and accuracy, review the data for possible violations.
- Implementing a project quality assurance plan to ensure that all the objectives are met and that the processes are followed as required
- Sampling output products and processes, comparing them against the project requirements, procedures, or specifications, and recommending corrective actions and/or process adjustments as needed
- Use FDA software system to resolve and handle review of tobacco retail information.
- Perform such tasks as using FDA terminology to code retailer reports from forms or images of these forms into an FDA database.
- Review and retrieve system data, match output with specifications in accordance with the Standard Operating Procedures and resolve discrepancies.
- Assist lower-level personnel in task activities.
- Perform quality assurance on data entered the FDA system.
- Provide feedback regarding quality of work and deficiencies to data entry staff.
- Reporting to a Sr. Quality Control Analyst and collaborating on various activities with team members
In addition, the successful candidate will be required to have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Familiarity with a variety of quality control techniques and approaches
- Four (4) years of demonstrated experience related to the job description above
- Proficiency in utilizing databases, demonstrated understanding and experience using Excel and other MS-Office products